The Frog and Bucket Comedy Clubs Booking Terms and Conditions
The club is strictly 18′s and over. If any members of your party look 25 or below, they are advised to bring photo I.D. or entry may be refused. We accept driving licenses, passports and “Prove It!” cards.
Please note: although the venue will endeavour to have all your party on one table, larger parties may be split across tables and smaller parties may be sharing their table with other parties.
• Any cancellations, alterations or reductions made will NOT, under any circumstances be refunded; although we can transfer your booking to another show of the same value. Christmas bookings – any reductions or cancellations in numbers will NOT be refunded or put towards the final balance.
• All bookings made will automatically be charged for the full amount with no cancellations, alterations or reductions.
• Increases in the party size are subject to availability.
• Bookings taken through the Frog and Bucket office do incur a non-refundable booking fee of £1.50 per ticket (Max. £15 booking fee charged).
• Bookings through Ticketweb do incur an uncapped booking charge of 10% of the overall price. Show times and ticket collection details will be explained on completion of booking
• We do not take provisional bookings. Bookings need to be paid for in full or alternatively you can secure a booking with a five pound per ticket deposit. Please note: any outstanding balance must be paid off a week prior to the show (this excludes Christmas bookings).
• We do cater for stag and hen parties. The management reserves the right to refuse a booking for a particular date on the policy that we try and ensure an even balance of males and females in the venue.
• All male parties and all female parties of 10 or above will be asked to pay a cash deposit of £10 per person on arrival, which, providing there are no disruptions during the show will be returned at the end of the evening. However, if there are any disruptions during the show or damage to the venues property, fixtures and fittings, everyone will lose their bond.
During the show, we request that you turn off mobile phones. We ask customers to keep any table chat to an absolute minimum during the show. Anyone deemed to be disturbing the show for other people will be asked to leave with no refund.
Management reserve the right to refuse entry if any members of the party are deemed too intoxicated on arrival.
All venues may operate strobe lighting during the disco.
Although unusual, shows may be cancelled at short notice, on the rare occasion that this may occur you will be informed as soon as possible and offered an alternative evening to the same value at the same location
Call 0161 236 9805 for tickets and information
Booking line opening times
Monday to Saturday
10am – 6pm